Funding Digital Content
Since 2011, the Film- und Medienstiftung NRW’s funding programme has been supporting the development of innovative and interactive content, with a particular emphasis on games, web and mobile as well as multimedia projects.
Who can apply?
- applications are accepted from production companies and developers with headquarters in NRW.
What are the conditions?
- the support is allocated as a conditionally repayable, interest-free loan.
- the funding can be up to 80% of the budgeted costs for project development, but no more than 100.000 Euros.
- at least the funding amount must be spent in North Rhine-Westphalia.
How does it work?
- a consultation with the respective funding official should take place before submitting an application.
- the information and documents required for the application are set out in the application forms.
- there are two submission dates each year.
- the funding decisions are taken by the management with support from an independent group of advisors.
- submission dates and all further documents can be found here.
Till Hardy, TillHardy@filmstiftung.de
Tel: +49 211-93050 42